Tuesday, 10 July 2012

FOTD: Bruised

Been a while since I posted a FOTD! I used the Urban Decay 15th Anniversary palette for this look.
Rare pic of me without my labret piercing in! I'd taken it out for work, and forgot to put it back in. In my ears are black horn square spirals made by Diablo Organics.










Face:

Bareminerals - Prime Time foundation primer
Bareminerals - SPF15 foundation in Fair
Barry M - Translucent powder compact in Light
MAC - Mineralized Skin Finish in Star Wonder

Eyes:

MAC - Paint Pot in Painterly
Urban Decay - eyeshadow in Flow
Urban Decay - eyeshadow in Evidence
Urban Decay - eyeshadow in Junkshow
Urban Decay - eyeshadow in Omen
Sleek - kohl eyeliner pencil in Black
Sleek - eyebrow pencil in Brown
Barry M - Bold Waterproof mascara

Lips:

Revlon - ColorBurst lipgloss in Crystal Water (I'll be reviewing this later!)

2 comments:

  1. Cute look! It looks relatively simple so I was surprised at the number of shadows and products you'd used....guess you really made them blend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yep just basically a lot of blending of 4 shadows!

      Delete

Thanks so much for your comments!

Please let me know if you follow me, so that I can return the favour - otherwise it may slip my mind! :)

Also please do not come here begging for a follow if you don't intend to follow me back. Thank yooou.